College Grove Elementary PTO
We need your help! If you can volunteer in any way, a 1 time event (such as Rocket Run, Book Fair, Daddy/Daughter event) or on going through the year (Library Helper, Green Team, Secret Pal, Homeroom Parent), please let us know! We will work with you to find the right way for you to help us and our kids! Any time you can give will help! Email us with your availability and willingness to help out today!
- Music Performance Night volunteers needed. Please contact the PTO if you are able to volunteer on one of the following nights:
- 3/1 4th Grade
- 4/12 Kindergarten
- Father / Daughter Dance volunteers needed. We will have the next committee meeting on Tuesday, February 20 at 8:50 a.m. in the cafeteria.
- Roller skating in PE Class volunteers needed. Help hand out roller skates and/or help the students put them on. Please sign-up on Signup Genius.
Raising money isn't always simple, and we try our best to keep it very easy for our families to contribute. The PTO will be raising funds to help our school purchase new computers, new basketball goals, fund additional programs, make other building improvements and provide various materials that are not within our regular school budget. We have both active and passive fundraisers.
Active Fundraising and Events:
- Annual Rocket Run and only Fall fundraiser event was held on September 15th! Our kids raised $56,986 for our school! The money will be used to resurface the blacktop, get new outdoor basketball goals, update the library and purchase new COMPUTERS! Thank you, and your family and friends for supporting CGES!
Buying our school spirit products ($4,561 raised so far this year!). We have many items to choose from, like the the school field trip T-shirt (new design every 2 years)
Cutting and sending in Box Tops for Education, it's that easy. The classrooms with the most box tops collected (3 winners) will earn an extended recess, so send them in now!
Publix cards: Every time you scan a CGES Publix card at the Publix check-out they send us a percentage of your purchase. Last year, we received $1,143.07 with your help!! Cards can be obtained in the school office. If you need a card and don't stop into the school, please email us and we'll be sure to get you one!
Kroger cards: Please register your Kroger card on-line so that you are participating in the Kroger Community Rewards Program and College Grove Elementary will receive a portion of your purchase. Kroger sent us checks last year that totaled $1,101.88, thanks to your shopping! Please note that you must re-enroll your card each year!! Enroll or Re-Enroll Now!
AmazonSmile: AmazonSmile is a simple and automatic way for you to support College Grove Elementary every time you shop at Amazon at no cost to you. Last year Amazon, with the help of our amazing families, donated $150.36 to College Grove Elementary. To shop at AmazonSmile simply go to smile.amazon.com from the web browser on your computer or mobile device. You use the same account on Amazon.com and AmazonSmile, and it works with any Prime membership. Your shopping cart, wish list, wedding or baby registry, and other account settings are also the same. Make sure you choose College Grove Elementary School to support.
- Coca-Cola Give: Go to Coke.com/give, sign-up (or sign-in) and choose College Grove Elementary School. Scan you cap code or enter it manually and every quarter, CGES PTO will get a check from the Coca-Cola Company for your efforts.
- RECYCLING: Recycling at school and at home helps our schools, our communities and our earth. CGES participates in the Williamson County Beautification and Recycling Initiative - which provides merit grant funds to our school for not only what the school recycles, but also through our awareness, participation and education around recycling efforts. Drop your recyclables off to any Williamson County Recycling Center. Please help keep our earth alive!
The support from College Grove Elementary families is the key to our school’s success!
All contributions are tax deductible.
College Grove Elementary PTO is a Non-Profit 501 (3)C organization.